Sunday, August 27, 2006

VIEW SUSPENDED...........excellent one

rouf.shaikh
rouf.shaik
Honda Racing F1 'View Suspended'(Honda's Press Release)

View Suspended is a stunning art installation created from the thousands of parts that make up a Honda Racing F1 car. The amazing display was created especially for the event by Dutch artist Paul Veroude. Each of the 3200 parts of the Formula 1 car are suspended on fine wires to produce a 3D 'exploded diagram' that allows race fans the chance to get closer than ever to the engineering secrets of the world's most technically-advanced sport. more photos

Labels:




hey there...thanx for dropping by my blog...i just hope non-Blogger users can comment on your posts as well..

Your posts are interesting I must say...God bless.  


and yeah....i already linked u up in my blog...hope to see my link too in yours..:-)  


Those pictures are amazing  


That's just an amazing art installation. I wish I could see it in person.  


Post a Comment

© 2006 TOXIC