Monday, December 25, 2006

Learn Chinese in 5 Minutes

English: He's cleaning his automobile.
Chinese:Wa Shing Ka

English: This is a tow away zone.
Chinese No Pah King

English: Is there a fugitive there?
Chinese Hu Yu Hai DIng?

English: Small horse
Chinese Tai Ni Po Ni

English: Your price is too high
Chinese No Bai Nut Ding

English: Did you go to the beach?
Chinese Wai Yu So Tan?



English: I bumped into a coffee table
Chinese Ai Bang Mai Ni

English: It's very dark in here
Chinese Wai So Dim?

English: Has your flight been delayed?
Chinese:Hao Long Wei Ting?

English: I thought you were on a diet
Chinese Wai Yu Mun Ching?

English: They have arrived
Chinese Hai Dey Kum

English: Your body odour is offensive
Chinese: Yu Stin Ki Poo

English: You know lyrics to the Macarena
Chinese: Wai Yu Sing Dum Song?

English: I got this for free.
Chinese Ai No Pei

English: Stay out of sight
Chinese Lei Lo

English: Phew! Does this bathroom stink?
Chinese Hu Flung Dung.





I want to know if this is real chinese or if you have just made up any 'chinese' that sounds like the english words so it is easier 4 us 2 know chinese. Please could you send me an email saying whether it is real chinese to 'saradkachani@hotmail.co.uk'  


If it makes sense to you in English, do you think its real? lol  


it looks like icelandic and english

www.newbienudes.com/?ref=z777361  


I am chinese but I don't konw what are you saying````:(  


I am also learning Chinese by a special and innovative service in Beijing Chinese School. I like to learn in live class with teacehrs from Beijing directly. I also like to practice Chinese with volunteers freely everyday. Watching Chinese learning TV on CLTV is also interesting and helpful to practice listening and learn more about Chinese culture.  


Hihi, it should be rather called "learn english in 5 Minutes for chinese people" xD  


Post a Comment

© 2006 TOXIC