Friday, June 29, 2007

Criminal hanged in Iran

This guy killed 22 children (boys and girls) and raped some of them aged between 7 yrs to 13 yrs in Iran. He was caught lashed 100 times and hanged.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Labels:




I surely do not want to start a flamewar here. Also I do not want to get into any moral discussion about righteousness. But I cannot help myself but wonder: Why did you post this?  


He deserves it!!! I really feel proud of Iranians for punishing him cruelly. It should have been even more cruel so that the parents of those lost children would be definitely happier!!!!!  


Post a Comment

© 2006 TOXIC