Monday, July 16, 2007

Bipasha Basu's dreams came true

One of Bipasha Basu's dreams came true at Lisbon, Portugal when she got to meet her favourite footballer Cristiano Ronaldo.


actress made the most of it. She says she danced and partied with the football star who is a big fan of Bollywood. Bipasha hosted the 'Seven Wonders of the World' ceremony at the Benfica Stadium in Lisbon on July 7.

"For two months I had been raving to my boyfriend John that I'd meet Cristiano at IIFA (International Indian Film Academy) awards. They had promised to make him walk with me. I was crushed when it didn't happen. Who was to know that I'd party with him just weeks after IIFA", Bipasha said.

"I was like a fan to begin with. But after we bonded we just became two individuals' bonding as buddies over an important international event. We're pals now. If I ever have to see a football game, all I've to do is ask Cristiano", she added.



Labels:




Post a Comment

© 2006 TOXIC