Sunday, May 04, 2008

Diddy Dedicated Hollywood Walk of Fame Star to Mother

diddy hollywood walk of fame star picture
Diddy, original name Sean Combs, has been immortalized as the 2,362nd star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Hollywood Boulevard on May 2. Diddy dedicated his achievement to his beloved mother Janice Diddy.

“Today is one of the best days of my life. Today is proof if you believe, all your dreams can come true. If it wasn’t for my mother, I wouldn’t be here. You can get a lot of honors, but there’s nothing that means as much as the love of your mother. This right here, I hope it makes you proud Mom. I love you so much. I owe my whole life to you,” said the rapper.

Accompanying him to attend the awarding ceremony are Diddy's wife Kim Porter, their son Christian Casey, 10, identical twins D’Lila Star and Jessie James, 16 months, and step-son Quincy, 16. Source: JustJared.com




Bad Boy mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Friday. Diddy was joined by his model ex-GF Kim Porter, mother Janice Combs, and his brood of rugrats as he accepted the 2,362nd star.

Labels:




Post a Comment

© 2006 TOXIC