Saturday, May 31, 2008

Liam Neeson got wet is Pants?

liam neeson pees in his pants 01
Liam Neeson looks like he had a little too much to drink!

The 55-year-old Irish actor was spotted outside a bar in Belfat City Center Northern Ireland chatting it up with another bar local.

Liam leaned up against a wall with, what looks like a pee stain on his pants.
(Picture source: Justjared)



Labels:




Your spelling and grammar are terrible.
Belfat ??? I think you'll find it's BELFAST
And city center is spelled CITY CENTRE (unless you are American in which case I'm glad you can string two words together and take time out of stuffing your face with burgers fat boy.)

Mind you isn't it a bit more likely that he spilled a drink over his trousers rather than pissing himself.  


i agree with you david totally.  


Hi David. I get the feeling you don't like Americans. Care to explain?  


Don't be mad that you're from an inferior country :(

Inferior in every way.  


Im going to definitely have to agree with David as well. I think that a man of his age and stature would notice that he had in fact peed himself even if he were that drunk. but the fact of the matter is that nothing about is posture or facial appearance would suggest that he is that drunk.  


Oh yeah and as far as the patriot is concerned, I am an American and love my country. However; we are far inferior when it comes to public education, economic stability, and health care. Our crime rates are also much higher as is the youths inability to control their alcohol.  


Public education, economic stability, and health care...good point. I have to defend my home though...anyone would.

I still don't know about the peeing in the pants thing...After further examining the photo, I think the guy was just so blasted he didn't care. I know one thing for sure, the Irish DO NOT spill beer! Or is he really a Brit? In that case he probably pissed his pants and spilled beer.  


This comment has been removed by the author.  


And by the way.....

LOVE Liam Neeson....GREAT actor. That's what I originally came here to post until I read the idiot's comment insulting my country.  


Hah! Who thought Liam Neeson's wet pants would cause international tensions. Loosen up, Mr. Neeson sure did.  


liam18 is obviously defending his countrymen and seems to have some weird inferiority complex. I have to wonder...has he ever been to the U.S?

hah...and all this negativity started by a misspelled word. Ralph is right though, somewhat.  


@dorichie.
america does not protect freedom around the world. that's probably the most misleading statement that one can say. a better to word it would be: America promotes DEMOCRACY. freedom and democracy are two very different things.  


I agree. This Liam81 guy is nuttier than a fruity scone. I am British and the one thing we Brits know very well and learn in history class is that the U.S.A is perhaps the most important country in the world. We should have tried harder to keep it during your Revolution! My family and I greatly admire the Americans and all of their amazing contributions to the world! I love America!  


Also...

Reading back, I think docrichie9 may have misunderstood what Liam81 said. He seems to be American defending his country.

Get your facts straight and read carefully before you rip someone apart, dummy.  


Avioding the fact that America IS inferior in most ways...

I think this is ridiculous, has anyone here ever seen someone pee themselves? If you have, you would know that it doesn't stain the FRONT of your trousers lol
Also, he doesn't seem at all embarassed about this, which makes me think he probably just spilt his drink
I also found that comment about Irish people not spilling beer quite offensive, but I'll say no more on it.
Another thing, Liam Neeson is NOT a brit and I shame anyone who even thought of the possibility! I doubt a brit would've acted Michael Collins.  


This comment has been removed by the author.  


This comment has been removed by the author.  


Even though I am from the U.S., I completely agree that it is an inferior country compared to almost any of the nations in Europe!

Even so, I resent the comment about burgers and stringing words together seeing as there are some intelligent Americans, even if it is a rather small percentage. Also you are incorrect about all of us being fat since I am not over-weight at all!  


It doesnt look like pee stain. He probably spilled a drink or it is a fake, cos he doesnt look drunk at all.  


common guys, just stop and shut up! Listen to yourselves. If your posting something your not supposed to, then don't. why do every blog have racist or even country insultry comments. If everyone's like this then when are all of us gonna unite as citizens of the earth? fighting is useless why not making peace for a change..  


Post a Comment

© 2006 TOXIC