Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Shayne Dahl Lamas Is The Bacheror Matt Grantt‘s Fiancee

400_mgrant_slamas_bachelor_rose_abc_adamlarkey 02
Matt Grant and Shayne Dahl Lamas talk about their engagement.
On Monday night in front of all of America, "The Bachelor"'s MATT GRANT dropped down on one knee and proposed to his true love, SHAYNE DAHL LAMAS, daughter of actor LORENZO LAMAS.

"It was an out-of-body experience. Literally, my knees were about to give out," says Shayne, who Matt nicknamed "monkey" when in Snow Valley, Idaho, she jumped on his back. "When you are a little girl [and think] about being proposed to, in your mind, it is a magical moment. It is just a lifelong dream for somebody to get down on their knee and ask you to marry them. I think in that moment, I was just taking it in. I didn't know what was going on around me. All I cared about was what was in front of me and it was beautiful."

Along with the proposal, Matt presented his fiancée with a $60,000, 2.85 carat Tacori platinum and diamond eternity ring with a round-cut center stone and channel set diamonds.

"It was in the morning and I was thinking what I wanted to say to Shayne," Matt says of his proposal. "I put together a lot of stuff in my head in that morning. [Because of the intensity of being on a reality TV show], it seemed like I had known Shayne a lot longer than the time we had been filming. Saying all that -- they were my genuine emotions and feelings. It was quite straight forward to me to open up and let her know exactly how I felt."

The couple has yet to set a wedding date, or to decide whether they will reside in the U.S. or the U.K. As for skepticism about their relationship, because none of the previous "Bachelors" have gone on to marry the woman they select, the newly engaged couple says that even though they have been together for three months, now that they have found each other, they want to take it slow.

But Matt says, for him, it was love at first sight: "The only reason there was any kind of question is because it just seemed too good to be true. I mean that, hand on heart. From the first moment when I set eyes on Shayne, I was blown away." source



Labels:




Post a Comment

© 2006 TOXIC