Sunday, June 22, 2008

Was Rachael Ray Pregnant?

Was Rachael Ray Pregnant
Rachael Ray pregnant? This is a phrase that a lot of internet users are doing searches on Google.com now. To their disappointment, Rachael Ray, host of Yum-O! was/is/will not be pregnant. The latest pictures here of Rachael Ray at the 35th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards on June 20, have no any signs showing Ray bearing a baby bump.

Rachael Ray, who won an Emmy for Outstanding Talk Show on the event, said in February, "I'm too tired...I feel like I’m a bad mom to my dog... I have five jobs, and I just don’t think I could take on the biggest job of being a parent."

(Rachael Ray’s marriage ‘broken beyond repair’
Plus, Jessica Alba’s weighty worry; George Clooney on faithful friends)



Labels:




Post a Comment

© 2006 TOXIC