Sunday, June 22, 2008

Was Rachael Ray Pregnant?

Was Rachael Ray Pregnant
Rachael Ray pregnant? This is a phrase that a lot of internet users are doing searches on Google.com now. To their disappointment, Rachael Ray, host of Yum-O! was/is/will not be pregnant. The latest pictures here of Rachael Ray at the 35th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards on June 20, have no any signs showing Ray bearing a baby bump.

Rachael Ray, who won an Emmy for Outstanding Talk Show on the event, said in February, "I'm too tired...I feel like I’m a bad mom to my dog... I have five jobs, and I just don’t think I could take on the biggest job of being a parent."

(Rachael Ray’s marriage ‘broken beyond repair’
Plus, Jessica Alba’s weighty worry; George Clooney on faithful friends)



Labels:




Pamela Anderson Nude Pics……….click below link

Pamela Anderson Nude Pics

Pamela Anderson MMS

Pamela Anderson Nipple Pics

Pamela Anderson Boobs Pics

Pamela Anderson Open Pics  


Pamela Anderson Nude Pics……….click below link

Pamela Anderson Nude Pics

Pamela Anderson MMS

Pamela Anderson Nipple Pics

Pamela Anderson Boobs Pics

Pamela Anderson Open Pics  


Post a Comment

© 2006 TOXIC